You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the month December 2010 - Babu Neelakandan

Hi Members,

The winner of Member of the Month contest in December 2010 is Babu Neelakandan.
    Mr.Babu joined SpiderKerala on 3/12/2010. From the day of joining the site he has been actively contributing in all sections of SpiderKerala.net. I really cannot stop from saying that all his contribution here have brought good traffic. Even he has designed the new logo for SpiderKerala which looks unique and is getting more appreciation from all our members.

Congrats Babu for this great work and I wish all the best for his progress in SpiderKerala.

All members please join with me to congratulate him.
    Congrats Babu. You deserve the Award from SPK and your achievement is praiseworthy. Keep it up.
    Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

Hello Mr Babu

You being Great Dude,actually you runs the site now

Hi Babu,

You really deserves this award. I read most of your posts. You provide very good posts to SPK. Congrats

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hi Babu,

Congratulations...keep up the good work...

Regards,
    Minu

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.