You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Latest Kerala News

Injustice against Justice K G Balakrishnan's Family

I have a doubt: Is the media against our Rtd. Chief Justice K G Balakrishnan's family or, is KGB so corrupted ?

At the begining, we were informed that KGB is involved in some mishapps.
    Then there was some alegatins agaist his elder son-inlaw and daughter.
    Next they moved agaist his brother, K G Bhaskaran itself in the same way.
    Finally, they are now behind his younger son-in-law and daugter.

Is their family so corrupted ?
    Or, as Adv Ramkumar noted, is it a movement agaist Dalits ?

Why these so-called political leaders and cultural leaders keeping silence ?

Is there any way to find out the depth of corruption in this issue ?

Is there any way to bring the culprits in front of law and punish them ?

What could be the end of this discussion ? As usual, this issue also will go unanswered behind new issues created by media for celebration.
    How do we know that KGB is innocent???
    A comprehensive inquiry is needed to establish the truth.
    There is nothing strange about KGB being under the scanner as he was the CJI of Supreme Court. His son-in-low has amassed assets to the tune of crores of rupees. Public has a right to know whether any abuse of authority on the part of KGB had taken place while he was the CJI.
    The allegations appeared in the media cannot be ignored.
    A detailed inquiry should be ordered into the financial sources of his son-in-law.
    Many judges in India are now facing allegations of abuse of authority, and inquiries are being held into these charges.
    To drag the caste factor into this matter is grossly unfair.
    Such allegations of abuse should be taken on the merrit of the matter rather on the merrit of the person's caste.
    The Law should take its own course.

Where there is a will there is a way.

Since a doubt has arose regarding the credibility of KGB so it must be probed. Let the probe bring the facts to the light and then decide the honest and integrity of KGB. Till then we have to wait.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Hi Ibrahim,

I don't think KGB have a direct involvement in all of these corruptions ans cases. I think he is innocent but his family and relatives misused his fame for doing such mischievous deeds.

If KGB is also involved( I hope he shouldn't and pray for his innocence), then we have no other pain than that. But any all of these represents the depth of corruption form normal government employee to the top of the hierarchy Supreme Court Chief Justice.

with regards,
    Hamza Palengara

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.