You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Less cash credit for resource.

I have posted a resource on Vincent Gomez but unfortunately does not get much cash credits. As IPL is the hot topic in Kerala recently I hope it will get more cash credits.

Link is Raiphi Vincent Gomez.
    Nijin,
    You have just joined SpiderKerala today. You are mostly welcome to SPK.
    Just being a new member how can you judge that the cash credit is less? Bring some good posts with more explanation. We will consider it in your next postings. Best Wishes.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Thanks for your quick response. I am a new member of SPK and trying to make some good contributions here. I am already a member of ISC and got a demand draft from ISC last week.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Nijin,
    I know you are a real contributor in ISC as I am the editor there too. But the important thing is that, SPK really admire those who put their maximum effort in bringing a post.If you might have gone through the latest forum thread regarding the reveune share, you will find how the active members are contributing here. So, now don't think of what you get for a post, but think what you can do for SpiderKerala. Be a consistent contributor. Best Wishes.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Thanks for your motivation. I will try my best to increase the reputation of the website. Within one year SPK has already become one of the most important website of Kerala. The search engine ranking of SPK is also very high.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.