Beetroot Ladies finger pachadi
To make paste
Coconut - 2cups
Green chilly - 3
Mustard seeds - 1pinch
Cumin seeds - 1pinch
Make a fine paste of above ingredients.
Coconut oil - 2 spoons
Mustard seeds - ½ spoon
Whole dried Red chilly - 3
Curry leaves - 5 to 10 leaves
Beetroot Grated - 2
Ladies finger - 3
(Cut ladies finger into small pieces and fry in oil till it becomes crispy)
Salt - To taste
Curd - 100ml
Sautéed Whole dried red chilly, Sautéed curry leaves and spluttered mustard seeds.
• Heat coconut oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and allow to splutter. Add 3whole dried red chilly and curry leaves.
• Add Grated beetroot and sauté well
• Add paste of coconut mixture and stir well.
• Add salt and curd and stir well on low flame. Turn off stove.
• Add fried ladies finger to the pachadi and stir well.
• Garnish with sautéed red chilly, sautéed curry leaves and spluttered mustard seeds.
Delicious Beetroot Ladies finger pachadi is ready.
Call +91 8138875600 for details
More articles: Kerala Recipe