Curd with gram flour balls
Gram flour - 1cup
Curd - 3 cup
Water - As required
Turmeric powder - 1 ½ spoon
Chilly powder - ½ spoon
Bicarbonate of soda - one pinch
Salt - As required
Whole dried red chilly - 2
Mustard seeds - 1 spoon
Cumin seeds - 3 spoon
Curry leaves - 4 leaves
Oil - for frying and for garnishing
1. Mix gram flour and water to make a thick batter.
2. Add one pinch of salt, bicarbonate of soda, ½ spoon of turmeric powder and chilly powder to the batter. Mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Take the batter, pinching by hand and fry in oil on medium flame. Drain it when colour turns to golden brown colour.
4. Take curd in a vessel and add ½ teaspoon salt and mix well.
5. Add fried gram flour balls to the curd.Keep for 5 minutes.
6. In a pan heat three or four spoon of oil. Add mustard seeds and allow to splutter. Add cumin seeds, curry leaves and dried red chilly. Fry in oil.Add one cup of water(OR Add appropriate amount of water to make the dish watery). When it starts to boil, add this mixture to the curd. Stir well. Delicious Curd with gram flour balls is ready to serve.