1. 1 cup of mixed legume sprouts like moong,matki,channa
(soaked ,roasted or seasoned).
2. 1 potato (boiled, peeled, and partly mashed).
3. 1 onion (finely chopped)
4. 1 carrot (grated)
5. 1 green chilli (finely chopped)
6. Salt, chilly powder, chaat masala.
7. Lemon juice (as per your taste).
8. A handful of coriander leaves (chopped).
9. Whole wheat flour (for the final touch).
10. 4 teaspoons oil.
Mix all ingredients except the wheat flour in a bowl.Make rolls or cutlets of desired shape using the batter obtained.Coat these in wheat flour.Line baking tray with aluminium foil and grease it with a little oil.
Place cutlets,leaving space between them,as they swell on baking.
Brush cutlets with a little oil on the top.Bake at 150-180C for about
20-30 minitues, till done.Serve hot with green chutney.