Kerala PSC Exams 2011
Kerala PSC LDC 2011
Kerala PSC LD Clerk Examination 2011
Kerala PSC LDC 2011
: 20 (
This article is all informations about Kerala PSC LD Clerk Examination 2011.
Kerala PSC LD Clerk (LDC) online Application and Hall tickets download
Get the link to the official Kerala PSC website and apply for Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam 2011. Last date for submitting application is today.(23-02-2011)
Click here to get the link to apply online for Kerala LDC Exam 2011
Kerala Public Service Commission is going to conduct the LD Clerk examination of the year 2011 in the month of May. The decided date is
14th May 2011
. This is a great opportunity for the Government job seekers in Kerala to materialize their dream. The notification has decided to publish on 31st December 2010. But due to some technical reasons it has been rescheduled to 4rth January 2011 and more over the exam dates are also published along with that. Now it is available in the Kerala PSC website. All the persons who have passed their 10th Standard is eligible to apply. The medium of examination will be in Malayalam. The
will be same as the previous years including
General Knowledge, General English, Current Affairs, Reasoning and Basic Mathematics
Kerala PSC LD Clerk Examination Schedule 2011
1. Pathanamtitta & Thrissur – May 14
2. Ernakulam & Wayanad – May 28
3. Kottayam & kozhikode – June 11
4. Alapuzha & palakkadu – June 25
5. Idukki & Kannur – July 9
6. Thiruvananthapuram & Kasargod – July 23
7. Kollam & Malappuram – August 13
8. LDC by Transfer (All Districts) – August 27
Eligibility for Kerala PSC LD Clerk Examination 2011
All applicants should have a minimum education qualification of passed out 10th class. Those who are born between 2nd January 1975 and 1st January 1992 can apply for the post, which means the age limit is 18 to 35. There will be age relaxation for backward classes. For Scheduled Cast and Scheduled Tribe, it is 5 years and for OBC it is 3 years.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC LD Clerk Examination 2011
The mode of application to Kerala PSC LD Clerk Examination 2011 has been changed to online application submission and the candidates are needed to download their hall ticket from the Kerala PSC website. These online application entry has not yet started and is expected to begin around 15th January 2011.
Click here to know about PSC deputy collector exam
Instructions to submit Kerala PSC LD Clerk Online Application Form
- Browse in to Kerala PSC website and search for the application form. The website of Kerala PSC is www.keralapsc.org
- After clicking the link, a window will appear. Carefully select your district first. If you are applying for another district change your options accordingly, but please note that there is 5% marks for those applying for their native district.
- Click on the 'I Agree' button and then to the 'Submit' button. Confirm your district once again clicking OK button.
- Then it is a photo uploading process where you should have a passport size photo of your own in your computer. Once you click the Upload photo link, the computer will ask you to select your photo from your computer and then click 'upload'. After this process you are drawn to the application form page.
- In the application form, enter you Name in capital letters , Initial at last, do not enter dots between name and initial, use space instead.
- Select your date of Birth (Date, Month and Year)
- Select your Sex and Religion
- Then select your reservation groups if you belong to any
- Select your cast
- Select your nationality
- Select your mother tongue
- Enter your Guardians name and relationship status
- If you seeks age relaxation enter it in the age relaxation dialogue bar, if you are in a reservation category and your age is below 35 then enter it 'No', otherwise enter 'Yes' and give the details below such as what is the eligibility for reservation/cast/ex-servicemen
- Then select your employment status, whether you are employed or not
- Then there will be a dialogue box asking . Are you entitled to weightage, that is If you belongs to Handicapped, Sports or ex-servicemen category, enter it 'Yes' and give details below, others just go to next question.
- Give your present adreess, permenant address and name of the taluk you belong to in the next three dialogue boxes
- Accept the Declaration 'I Agree' to the terms and conditions given and please don't don't forgrt to read all those before you click
- The last step is preview and submit
how to prepare for Kerala PSC Examinations
How to prepare for 2011 Kerala PSC exams?
Kerala PSC exam application form Tips
Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) has declared the Examination Programme for January 2011
Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Recruitment 2011 | Deputy Collector | Online Application
Kerala PSC Examination 2011 dates and Kerala PSC exam results 2010
Kerala PSC Exams Schedule Timetable for February 2011
Kerala PSC Deputy Collector previous Year Exam Paper/Fully Solved Question Paper with Answers
Kerala PSC Exams 2011-New Challgenge to aspirants
New Members to over see Kerala PSC Exams 2011
Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Recruitment 2011 and Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Syllabus
Read related articles:
PSC LD Clerk Examination 2011
Kerala PSC LD Clerk Examination 2011
Kerala PSC Examination 2011
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Kerala PSC LD Clerk Examination 2011"
08 Jan 2011 Member Level:
LD Clerk Exam Syllabus
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Binil James Puthusserikudiyil
Awards & Gifts
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Last 7 Days
Binil James ...
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India. All Rights Reserved.