Kerala budget 2011
The last and final Budget of the V.S Govt. In Kerala was presented by the Hon.Finance Minister Sri.Thomas Isaac this day morning,and is not much filled with offers and gifts to the people as in the previous ones.He is confident about the fact that our state will be most growing states in our country within 2 or 3 years.He also reminded us that during the period this Govt.we could achieve about 9% of Growth in various sectors.
Even though the expenditure of the Govt. has increased during these five years,the developments in the other sectors outdid this demerits and the increased collection of the taxes in these years was also a good fact to note,he said.During 2005-06, the tax collection was about Rs.7000 crore and nowadays it has reached about Rs.16000 crore.Minister wasn't ready to accept the argument that the the hike in the financial level is due the loans from the central Govt. The minister was also appreciated the Govt. for their greatest achievement'The Smart City'
Kerala Budget 2011 Highlights
* 2 Rs. Rice for more than 40 lakhs of families.
* Med.srctor development-Rs.252 Crore
* Women empowerment-Rs.770 crore
* Road Development-Rs.40,000 crore
* Rs.156 for Cochi metro rail.
* Rs.400 for Cochi Kinfra park.
* Rs.10 for Kannur Airport
* Rs.5 crore for Vizhijam terminal
* Rs.82 crore for coir sector
* Rs.29 paddy farmers
* Rs.100 for Sabarimala master plan
Call +91 8138875600 for details