Railway Budget 2011- Kerala got 12 new trains
Railway budget 2011 announced 12 new trains to Kerala. The 12 trains announced also include one student express which is exclusively for the students. The announcement was very good and in favour of the common people. Two passenger trains were allotted for cheap journey. The two trains will be running on Ernakulam-Kollam-Aleppey route and Kollam-Nagercoil route. There were no announcement regarding the doubling of Alappey-Kayamkulam route or Kottayam-Kayamkulam route. A train in the name of Vivekananda Express will start running from Kanyakumari to Dibrugar. Kerala is also getting new passenger terminal in Neemam and Kottayam. Actions were also planned to start Palakkad coach factory.
12 new trains for Kerala in Railway Budget 2011
Here are the 12 new trains allotted for Kerala in the Railway Budget 2011-2012.
1. Trivnadrum Chennai Thurantho express
2. Bhavnagar-Kochuveli express (Via Konkan)
3. Nilambur Thiruvananthapuram link express
4. Bilaspur Ernakulam Super Fast
5. Dibrugad-Kanyakumari express
6. Porbandar-Kochuveli express
7. Ernakulam-Bangalore Intercity express
8. Chennai-Pondicheri-Ernakulam student's express
9. Mangalapuram-Palakkad Intercity
10. Howra-Mangalore express
11. Ernakulam-Alappey-Kollam passenger train
12. Kollam-Nagarcoil passenger
No responses found. Be the first to comment...