Call +91 8138875600 for details
Union Budget 2011-2012 highlights
The Union Budget for the financial year 2011-2012 was announced by Pranab Mukarjee on Monday, 28th February 2011. Below given are the highlights of Union Budget 2011-2012.
1. Allocation to health sector was improved by 20%
2. 100% salary hike for Anganwadi teachers
3. Low-cost housing loans of Rs 15 lakh to get 1% interest
4. Tax-free bonds of Rs 30,000 crores for infrastructure development
5. Infrastructure spending to be raised by 23% - Direct tax code to be implemented from Ist April 2012
6. Special economic help for Chennai Bangalore metro project.
7. Regarding Kerala- Wayanad Pookot Vetenary college will be modified to University.
8. Special offers announced for country weavers.
9. Cooking gas subsidy will be hold on
Other highlights will be updated.......!