Union Budget 2011-2012: Kerala has no much benefits
Union Budget for the financial year 2011-2012 was announced in 28th February 2011 by Pranab Mukharjee. But the announcement was not much good as far as Kerala is concerned. Many sanctions that Kerala hope to get approved in the Union Budget 2011 didn't went for Kerala's way. It include Kuttanad Package, Kochi metro etc. But there are some decisions that went in Kerala's way. They are as follows..
1. Wayanad Vetenary University got 100 crores.
2. Malappuram Aligarh University Campus were offered Rs. 50 crore.
3. 90 crores for railway to Kochi port.
4. Beneficial 60.74 crores for FACT, Eranakulam.
5. 110 crores for Kochi Marine Product Development Coorporation.
6. Weavers of Kerala will get special benefits.
Call +91 8138875600 for details
More articles: Union Budget 2011-2012
But the petrol and diesel price are increasing and local peoples salary is not increasing.They are suffering very difficult to live