Call +91 8138875600 for details
This article describes step by step process to make Tomato fry Recipe. This is one of the common vegetarian curries you can make at home as well found at all restaurants in Kerala. This recipe is one of the favorites in Kerala.
Ingredients for Tomato Fry Recipe
4. Red chilly powder
5. Green chilies
6. Curry leaves
7. Mustard seeds
8. Red chilies
9. Salt to taste
10. Garam masala powder
Preparation Method for Tomato fry Recipe
1. Heat Oil in a pan.
2. Add Red Chilies, Mustard seeds to the pan and let the mustard seeds crackle.
3. Add curry leaves and Onions.
4. Fry the onions till it turns out light brown or transparent in color.
You can add Ginger paste in case you like it to this.
5. Add tomatoes and cook well for 5 - 10 mins on medium flame. Make sure that Onions and Tomatoes mix up well.
6. Once cooked add red chilly powder, salt and garam masala. Mix well.
7. Let it cook and mix up well.
8. Serve at the end with some Coriander leaves on it.