You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Hi to all

Hi to all.

I am a new member to this site. This is the first time i am participating in a write and earn site. I seek all type of supports from the members of Spider Kerala.

P. R.
    Hello P.Rajalekshmi,

First of All, I welcomes you on behalf of all members to Spider Kerala. Spider Kerala is one of the genuine website which pay for writing articles written by its memebrs. You will be credited for what you write from your knowledge. Along with the cash credits offered by SPK, you can also earn revenue from the Adsense program offered by Google.

As a new member, first you have to go through the forum topics and have a look at the posts from members. Then you can understand what is happening with the forums.

Rajalekshmi, you can write articles in topics that is of type of your interest. If you are ready to spend some of your free time here, you can earn good money within days, but it depends on your dedication to SPK. There are so many sections in SPK of your choice. Go through the Article Section and find the interested one. There are also other categories to post besides the article section. If you know various vacancies available in different organizations anywhere(preference given to Kerala), you can post it in Jobs.

You Know, Spider Kerala is a wealth of exciting contests. With any prerequisites, you can participate in various contests. As you are a new member, there is an exciting contest for new members. Try your presence there and will luck is yours.

As World Cup is here, Spider Kerala now offers different contests related to World Cup.The following are the contests in SPK related to World Cup.
    World Cup 2011 Mega Contest-Win Rs.500/
    Daily Match Winner Prediction Contest-Win Rs.50/Daily.
    There are also other contests currently running. Please take a look at the Various Contests offered by SPK. I am sure you will make it for you.

Once you are familiar with SPK, If you are ready to support new members and be active in group discussions, ee also rewarded for the same.

If you have any doubts on posting in forums and resources, you must refer to the Posting Guidelines and follow them.

SPK provides a good resource to clear your doubts regarding the earning and cash payments from Spiderkerala.
    Click here for New Memeber FAQ
    Click here for All Help Topics.

Rajalekshmi, so it is the time for you to start the journey. Wish you all the success here.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Hi Roshin,

Thanks for your supports you have extended to me.

P.R.

P.Rajalekshmi a warm welcome to this site. Whole lot of excitement and earning potential awaits at the threshold of your career. Be consistent and contribute your good articles in this site and participate actively in all the contests and forum and earn good cash credits which is given with great heart here.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

hello Rajalekshmi,

Hearty welcome to Spiderkerala. I think you just got a warm welcome from Roshin. We are in need of your valuable contributions here. You will be paid for all your quality posts. Thanks for joining and happy posting.

Regards,
    Roshan Salim
    (Editor SPK)

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Thanks Mr. Mohan.
    Thanks Mr. Roshan Salim.

Hi Rajalekshmi,

Welcome to spiderkerala. Spiderkerala gives many opportunities for new members .You can earn money by writing articles in spiderkerala.We cannot control the news that is going to be happend. all these news and incidents are a big opportunity to earn some extra income.

While writing articles for spiderkerala your points also changes.You a new member so you had a Bronze level at first.if you are posting some good articles then you can suddenly become a gold member..Spiderkerala also announces good contest.participate that contest and become a winner. Best wishes for you.do well.

With Regards

Ranjith
    SPK(Spiderkerala).

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.