You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

A new member from Thrissur..

Hi mates, my name is Nikhil Rajagopalan, a new member in this community. I accidently came across this site and it's found to be interesting and informative. I am from Thrissur, the cultural capital of Kerala. I've just completed my graduation in Physics and now looking for a job. I have got interest in a lot of subjects including Cinema, Literature and Politics. Social networking, blogging, quizzing are among my hobbies. Since I'm new to this world, I don't know many of the functions of this site. Hope you guys will help me. I am happy to be a part of this venture and expect to learn new things from this site.. Nevertheless I hope that I can also share a little of the knowledge I have.. Thanks !
    Hi nikil
    Heartily welcome to SpiderKerala named Knowledge sharing Website.I thing your hobbies can successfully utilize here.Here you can post any articles related to Kerala,there by earning revenue from here.If you want opinions of other members about a topic,then you can post the topic in Forum section.As new comer following links may help you .
    Welcome Nikhil
    We are happy to join you with us. As you have interest in literature, Cinema and politics you are in the right place now. Share your knowledge to the world through SpiderKerala.
    SpiderKerala only accept news that are related to Kerala. Please read the guidelines of this site before you post articles.

Regards

Hi Nikhil,
    Welcome to SpiderKerala. The earnings from SPK is mainly classified into three
    1. Direct revenue- This is the cash credits allotted directly from SPK. You will be credited with cash credits ranging from 5-60 during the approval of articles, forums, business posts, jobs etc. The approval is done by editors and webmasters. The payment is done by SPK when payment threshold is reached.
    2. Google Adsense revenue share- If you have a Google Adsense you can associate your Google account with SPK. SPK also allows the members to apply for Google Adsense through SPK when certain criteria has reached. When you have done any of the above two your Google Adsense advertisements are seen on the page created by you. You will get 90% of Adsense revenue generated from your pages.
    3. Participating in various contests- Our webmaster used to announce various contests. You will be rewarded with cash credits if you won the contest. Currently running contest is about MOM contest. You can see the announcement of MOM in forum threads. Always check the forum threads which has red pin to know about various contests.

Ajmal have already given some links which help new members. Go through these links and if you have any doubts ask in forums. Finally best wishes for you to achieve success in SPK and be a prestigious member of SPK.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Thank you all. I have a doubt. Is it allowed to re-post an article that has been already published in my blog here ?

Welcome to this family of SPK. Being a young member we expect lots of novel items from you.
    I also had my graduation from Thrissur, long back. I am also attached very much to this city of arts and culture. Welcomes you again to this site.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

No,
    You are not allowed to copy the article published in your blog. SpiderKerala doesn't allow copied articles. We only encourage fresh articles.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.