Staff Selection Commission Kerala Karnataka Region - various vacancies 2011
Staff Selection Commission issued special recruitment notification drive to fill up backlog reserved vacancies for the recruitment of various vacancies.
SSC Kerala Karnataka Region vacancy details
Total no. of posts: 15 posts
Name of the posts
1. Instructor (Training) in Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering (CIFNET), Ministry of Agriculture: 01 post
2. Wildlife Inspector in Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, Ministry of Environment and Forests: 01 post
3. Transmission Executive (General & Production) in All India Radio, Thiruvananthapuram: 03 posts
4. Stockman in Central Cattle Breeding Farm, Ministry of Agriculture: 01 post
5. Deputy Ranger in Forest Survey of India, Southern zone, Ministry of Environment and Forests: 06 posts
6. Junior Technical Assistant in Forest Survey of India, Southern zone, Ministry of Environment and Forests: 02 posts
7. Library and Information Assistant in Archaeological Survey of India, Dharward Circle, Dharward: 01 post
candidates purchased Rs 50/- Central Recruitment Fee Stamp (CRFS), (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Ex-ser). Those stamps are available at all departmental post offices.
The mode of selection is written test/interview basis.
How to apply
The interested candidates send the application in prescribed format along with one recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application form and additional one copy duly attested photograph, attested copies of necessary certificates and Central Recruitment Fee Stamp of Rs 50/- to the following address.
The Regional Director (KKR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Ist Floor, 'E' Wing,
Bangalore – 560 034.
Last date of receipt application: 25-03-2011 (For far flung areas 08-04-2011).
For more details of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Kerala Karnataka Region vacancies 2011, Please Visit the official website
SSC Kerala Karnataka Region Advt & Application Format
More articles: Recruitments 2011
No responses found. Be the first to comment...