Mobile Number Portability- BSNL
Bharath Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is offering some exciting plans in accordance with Mobile number Portability in Kerala. BSNL is giving the offer completely free and no need for even Rs.19 activation. More over, they are most trusted service provider with wide coverage in Kerala and have transparent billing and with this MNP, they are providing excellent offers with good talk time and free SMS. At present BSNL gives the best customer opportunities.
MNP- BSNL offers/ Special Tariff Offers of BSNL in accordance with MNP
- As promotional offers in accordance with MNP, BSNL is offering full talk time for all top up vouchers, flexi recharges above Rs.100, this is a limited period offer with effect from 12.01.2011 up to 27.01.2011.
- There will no Port-in charges and the SIM will be available for free of cost.
- There will be no Rs.19 needed for porting in to BSNL for other service provider.
- For the Prepaid Connection, Rs.100 will be offered for the customers in addition to the normal free talk value available with FRC.
- All the port-in customers can use 5GB GPRS for one month for free. This facility will also entertained for the post paid users.
How to change mobile operator to BSNL / Step to move your mobile number to BSNL/ How to Know Unique Porting Code
1. The customer has to obtain Obtain Unique Porting Code (UPC) by sending an SMS to 1900 in the format (PORT ten digit number) and send it to 1900).
2. The UPC will be valied for only 30 days, so you have to make your processes right on or before these days.
3. After that you will have to go to the BSNL Customer Service Center to request for porting of your mobile number. Fill in a Service Registration Form and no need for any porting fee. BSNL is giving it absolutely free.
4. Then you will be issued a new SIM card and they will inform you the date and time of porting and need to change your old SIM card at that time.
MNP Tips for joining in BSNL
- Send SMS on 09400012345, in the following format
MNP (STD Code of your city) (Name)
- OR, you have to E-mail to email@example.com, in the following format
(mobile number) (STD Code of your city) (Name)
In case on any problem you can contact the toll free number 1800-180-1503 or 1503
More articles: Mobile Number Portability in Kerala
No responses found. Be the first to comment...