Asianet Ningalkkum Akam Kodeeswaran – Questions 1 - 8 (Jan 28 – Feb 4, 2012)
Asianet Ningalkkum Akam Kodeeswaran question No.1, question No.2,question No.3,question No.4,question No.5,question No.6,question No.7,question No.8 of January 28 -February 4 2012 is given here. If you wish to participate in Asianet ‘Ningalikkum Akaam Kodeeshwaran’ game show hosted by Suresh Gopi, do get the full details about the program and do participate in this mega game show offering prize money of Rs. 1 crore.
The stage is all set for the biggest game show in the history of malayalam television channels. Asianet has proudly announced the arrival of their upcoming quiz game show titled 'Ningalkkum Akam Kodeeswaran' hosted by Super Star Suresh Gopi. As we all know 'Ningalkkum Akam Kodeeswaran' has been adapted from the world famous game show 'You can be a millionaire'. Already this show had been taken over by various television channels. 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' (KBC), the hindi version of 'You can be a millionaire' had already become one of the successful reality show hosted by Amitabh Bachan and Sharukh Khan. This show will be hosted by Suresh Gopi. This would be an intellectual quiz game in Malayalam coming with the caption ''knowledge can change your lives'. Produced by BIG Synergy Media Limited, the show after its launch will become popular from the first episode itself. The channel has started giving hints about each question which is being aired every day at 6.30 pm.
Ningalkkum Akam Kodeeswaran – Question No.8 (Feb 4, 2012)
On Which Date is Kerala Piravi Celebrated ?
A. November 1 B. October 1 C. September 1 D. December 1
• Step 1 Those who wish to register his/her number participate in the show have to send SMS in the following format.
• Type 'NAK' 'Your Option' (A/B/C/D) and send it to 57827. For example NAK D send to 57827.
• NAK A 57827
• NAK B 57827
• NAK C 57827
• NAK D 57827
• Step 2 As the SMS is received at the next end, you will receive an SMS giving thanks for completing the STEP 1 process and will be asked to enter;
'GENDER' 'AGE' 'PINCODE'
• Step 3 As the SMS is received at the next end, the contestant will be send a message "Thank you for registering for NVOK, if shortlisted you will receive a call; Kindly answer the phone yourself". This would complete the registration process for the through SMS for the particular question.
• NOTE : In case of error in SMS format, the response message will be sent 'Invalid entry'. So do resubmit your entry in the prescribed format.
Kodeeswaran Registration Through IVR
• Step 2 – For landline subscribers of BSNL
Dial 505782775 for option A
Dial 505782776 for option B
Dial 505782777 for option C
Dial 505782778 for option D
• Step 2 The Registrant will be taken to the IVR menu where he/she has to enter gender (1 for male and 2 for female)
• Step 3 The Registrant has to enter age in completed years (for e.g. if a person is 25 years and 11 months old, they will have to enter 25).
• Step 4 The Registrant has to enter his/ her area pin code.
• Step 5 The call will end with a thank you note / play back option. Further, if they are selected for the next stage then will receive a call. Kindly do answer the phone yourself.
Note that, the line will be open only up to 6.00 pm on 5-02-2012 (Sunday) and do register by sending your answer.
Best wishes to all the participants.
|Guest Author: TNR Nair 29 Jan 2012|
|Its option A. Goodluck to the programme|
|Guest Author: Rani 29 Jan 2012|
|Tell me the possible way to send 2 or 3 question answers together through vodaphone|
|Guest Author: Deepa. P.N.Nair 30 Jan 2012|
|Guest Author: K.Ajithkumar 30 Jan 2012|
|Guest Author: vishal 31 Jan 2012|
|HALLO SIR I WANT TO PARTICIPAT THIS PROGRAM|