Kerala PSC exam calendar August 2014 published
Kerala PSC exam calendar August 2014 has been published in the official website of Kerala PSC. Kerala PSC exam timetable and schedule for August 2014 in PDF format can be downloaded from the PSC website for further reference. Candidates can visit Kerala PCS official website (http://www.keralapsc.gov.in/) for additional information.
Kerala Public Service Commission has published the exam calendar for August 2014 at the official website. Kerala PSC exam timetable and schedule for August 2014 in PDF format can be downloaded from the PSC website for further reference. Candidates can visit Kerala PCS official website (http://www.keralapsc.gov.in/) for additional information.
Kerala PSC has declared the details about 35 exams which are slated to be held in August 2014. Here are the names of 10 exams while the full list can be downloaded as PDF format.
Name of Post with Category Number
- Drugs Inspector (Ayurveda) (Cat: No 204/2013)
- Draftsman Cum Surveyor (210 -2013)
- Lower Division Clerk (258/2012)
- Assistant Electrical Inspector (504/2013)
- Junior Instructor –Sanitary Hardware Fitter (549/2012)
- Junior Health Inspector Grade II (723/2012)
- Superintendent Government Commercial Institute (457/2013)
- Village Extension Officer Grade II (180/2012)
- Laboratory Assistant (Factory) (258/2013)
Details regarding each exam, timing, syllabus and date of downloading the hall tickets are mentioned in the exam calendar. It is advised to go through the exam calendar of August 2014 to get well acquainted it.
Important Points to remember
If you have applied for any of the exam mentioned in the Kerala PSC August exam calendar, do follow the instructions to download the hall tickets from the official website of Kerala PSC. The preliminarily test consists of an objective type exam (OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post. It is very important to remember the following key points while preparing for the exam.
- Apart from the Main Topics mentioned in the Syllabus referred to in the examination calendar, questions from other areas related to the educational qualifications prescribed for the post might also appear in the question paper. All the topics cited under the sub head "Main Topics" may not be included in the question paper.
- Candidates should produced the Identification Certificate attached to the admission tickets and also the original of any one of the following documents to prove their identity during the time of examination. Voters Identity Card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, AADHAAR card issued by the Central Government. (Do check the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission to get the complete list of the identity documents). Candidates who fail to produce the original identity proof will not be permitted to attend the examination.
- The examination time includes half an hour as preparation time for the confirmation of identification certificates and ID Proofs of the candidates who are appearing for the exam.
How to score high ranks for PSC exams?
As there is no short cut to success, aspiring candidates who wish to get a job with the Kerala government should make tired - less effort to get into the big league of top rankers. Systematic learning along with developing rational thinking would do better for the exam. It is very important to have a well acquaintance with the syllabus. Taking mock tests before the test would better the performance in the exam hall. It is also significant to follow the time management techniques.