Kerala PSC exam calendar October 2014 published
Kerala PSC exam calendar October 2014 has been published in the official website of Kerala PSC. Kerala PSC exam timetable and schedule for September 2014 available in PDF format can be downloaded from the PSC website for further reference. Candidates who are appearing for the exam can visit Kerala PCS official website (www.keralapsc.gov.in/) for additional information.
The Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has published the exam calendar for October 2014 at the official website. As the Kerala PSC exam timetable and schedule for October 2014 is available in PDF format, candidates can download it from the Kerala PSC website (www.keralapsc.gov.in) for further reference. 34 exams will be conducted in the month of October 2014 including the Last Grade Servant exam. Here are the names of 10 important exams, while the complete list can be downloaded as PDF format from the official web portal.
Name of Post with Category Number
- Overseer Civil (Gr.II) (518/2013)
- Tradesman (Tool and Dye making)546/2013
- Copy Holder (267/2013)
- Last Grade Servants (567/2013)
- Junior Assistant/Cashier (59/2014)
- Male Warder (345/2013)
- Tradesman (Moulding/Foundry) (549/2013)
- Tradesman (Electronics) (555/2013)
- Livestock Inspector Grade II (171/2012)
- Chaueffer Grade II (216/2014)
The exam calendar will give an insight about various exams including its timing, syllabus and date of downloading the hall tickets. It is important to download the exam calendar to have a thorough knowledge about the exam and its pattern.
Important Points to remember
Candidates who have applied for the any of the exam which falls in the Kerala PSC October exam calendar are advised to follow the instructions given in the schedule. The hall tickets should be downloaded after following the instructions given in the website. The preliminarily test consists of an objective type exam (OMR Valuation) which will be based on the qualification prescribed for the post. The detailed syllabus will guide the candidates to make sure the importance of general reading along with the technical knowledge based on the exam. A systematic learning method is advised to get maximum score and reach the top slot. Candidates must remember the following key points while preparing for the exam.
- Other than the Main Topics mentioned in the Syllabus or program of study referred to in the exam calendar, questions from different areas related to the educational qualifications might also appear in the question paper. Candidates must gather information regarding the related topics from various sources. Reading syllabus based rank files and internet sources will help to collect maximum content.
- While in the examination hall, candidates should produce the Identification Certificate attached to the admission tickets along with the original of prescribed documents to prove their identity during the time of examination. Those who fail to produce the original identity proof will not be allowed to attend the exam.
- Candidates must reach the exam hall much prior scheduled time. The exam time includes half an hour as preparation time for the scrutiny of identification certificates and ID Proofs of the candidates who appear for the examination. Keeping the mind calm and cool will produce positive energy which would enable the candidates to perform well in the exam without any fear or tension.