Kerala PSC exam calendar December 2014 published
Kerala PSC exam calendar December 2014 has been published at the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. The Kerala PSC exam timetable and schedule for December 2014 is currently available in PDF format which can be downloaded from the PSC website for further reference. Candidates appearing for the exam scheduled for December 2014 can visit Kerala PCS official website (www.keralapsc.gov.in/) to gather more information.
The Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC), the organization in charge to conduct the governmental tests has published the exam calendar for December 2014 at the official website. The Kerala PSC exam timetable and schedule for December 2014 is currently accessible in PDF format which can be downloaded from the Kerala PSC website (www.keralapsc.gov.in) for additional reference.
21 exams are being scheduled to conduct in the month of December 2014 which includes the Last Grade Servant exam in selected districts. Here are the names of 10 important exams to be conducted in December 2014. The complete list and details of the upcoming exams can be downloaded in PDF format from the official web portal of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
Name of Post with Category Number
- Chargeman (Electrical) (202/2014)
- Last Grade Servants (567/2013)
- Security Guard (410/2013)
- Junior Instructor (543/2012)
- Assistant Chemist (520/2013)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (297/2013)
- Radiographer Grade II (63/2014)
- Fitter (538/2013)
- Junior Assistant (59/2014)
- Stenographer (285/2014)
The exam calendar prepared by Kerala PSC should be appreciated for its uniqueness in delivering the schedule in a proper manner. This would enable the candidates to get an insight about various exams including its timing, syllabus and also date of downloading the hall tickets. It is very important to note that, candidates who are appearing for the exam in December must download the exam calendar and the exam syllabus to get a thorough knowledge about the exam and question pattern.
Important Points to remember
- As each exam conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission is to select the best among the mass, candidates need to have a well planned schedule to get to the league of top rankers. Candidates who have applied for the any of the exam to be conducted in December need to follow the instructions as given in the calendar. The preliminarily test consists of an objective type exam (OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post will be conducted at various exam centres across the state.
- Regarding preparation, one should need general reading along with the technical knowledge related the subject. The worst approach seen among many candidates are the loose concern about the syllabus. As from the words of the top scorers, a well systematic learning strategy proved to have brought positive results while during the final preparation of the exam.
- Apart from the Main Topics mentioned in the Syllabus or program of study referred in the exam calendar, questions related to the educational qualifications may perhaps also appear in the question paper. The Identification Certificate attached to the admission tickets should be produced along with the original of prescribed documents to prove their identity in the exam hall.
The exam time includes half an hour as preparation time for the scrutiny of identification certificates and ID Proofs of the candidates. So the candidates are supposed to reach the exam hall much prior scheduled time to avoid complications.