Kerala PSC exam calendar 2015 January published
Kerala PSC exam calendar 2015 January has been published at the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. The Kerala PSC exam timetable and schedule for January 2015 is now available in PDF format which could be downloaded from the PSC website. Candidates who are appearing for the exam scheduled for January 2015 can visit Kerala PCS official website (www.keralapsc.gov.in/) to gather more information.
The Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC), the government organization which is in charge of conducting the public examinations has published the exam calendar for December 2014 at the official website. The Kerala PSC exam timetable and schedule for January 2015 is currently accessible in PDF format. Candidates who are appearing for the exam scheduled for January 2015 can visit Kerala PCS official website (www.keralapsc.gov.in) for additional information.
24 exams are being scheduled to conduct in the month of January 2015 which includes the Junior Public Health Nurse Gr. II test. Find her the names of the 10 important exams to be conducted in January 2014. Applicants can download the complete list and details of the upcoming exams in PDF format from the official web portal of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
Name of Post with Category Number
- Ayurveda Therapist(336/2013)
- Skilled Assistant Gr. II(78/2013)
- Field Worker(416/2013)
- Lab Attender(23/2014)
- Nursing Tutor(458/2013)
- Instrument Mechanic(396/2013)
- Work Assistant(390/2012)
- Tradesman (Electrical) (293/2013)
- Junior Public Health Nurse Gr. II(52/2014)
The PSC exam calendar for January 2015 prepared by Kerala PSC is properly scheduled to deliver the best experience for the candidates. It will enable the candidates to gather an insight about upcoming exams along with its timing, syllabus and date of downloading the hall tickets. Candidates who are appearing for the Kerala PSC exam being scheduled to conduct in January 2015 have to download the exam calendar and the exam syllabus to have a thorough knowledge about the exam and question pattern.
Important Points to remember
- The Kerala Public Service Commission is better known for conducting the exams in a proper way to select suitable candidates to fill vacancies in various governmental departments. It is advised to follow the instructions as given in the calendar to get a clear picture about the exam schedule. The preliminarily test consists of an objective type exam (OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post will be conducted at various exam centres across the state.
- General reading along with the technical knowledge related the subject should be needed a basic preparation. A well systematic learning strategy proved to have brought positive results for the top rankers during the final preparation of the exam.
- Apart from the Main Topics as mentioned in the Syllabus or program of study referred in the exam calendar, questions related with the educational qualifications might perhaps also appear in the question paper. Candidates need to produce the Identification Certificate along with the original of prescribed documents to prove their identity in the exam hall.
The exam time includes half an hour as preparation time for the scrutiny of identification certificates along with ID Proofs of the candidates. The candidates are supposed to reach the exam hall much prior to the scheduled time to avoid complications.