Kerala PSC exam calendar September 2014 published
Kerala PSC exam calendar September 2014 has been published in the official website of Kerala PSC. Kerala PSC exam timetable and schedule for September 2014 in PDF format can be downloaded from the PSC website for further reference. Candidates can visit Kerala PCS official website (www.keralapsc.gov.in/) for additional information.
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC), the largest recruiting agency in Kerala has published the exam calendar for September 2014 at the official website. Kerala PSC exam timetable and schedule for September 2014 in PDF format can be downloaded from the Kerala PSC website. Applicants can visit Kerala PCS official website (www.keralapsc.gov.in) for additional information.
Kerala PSC has declared the details about 52 exams which are scheduled to be held in September 2014. Here are the names of 10 important exams while the complete list can be downloaded as PDF format.
Name of Post with Category Number
- Driver Grade II (Cat: No 274/2013)
- Warder Driver (298/2013)
- Driver (11/2014)
- Driver Grade II (LVD) (17/2014)
- Tradesman(Welding) (544/2013)
- Pharmacist Grade II (330/2012)
- Tradesman (Machinist) (551/2013)
- Stenographer Grade II (10/2014)
- Last Grade Servants (567/2013)
- X Ray Technician Grade II (332/2013)
- Overseer (Electrical) (255/2013)
- Tracer (211/2013)
- Data Entry Operator (270/2013)
The exam calendar carries the details regarding the each exam, timing, syllabus and date of downloading the hall tickets. Candidates are advised to go through the exam calendar of September 2014 to get well familiar it.
Important Points to remember
Candidates who have applied for the any of the exam mentioned in the Kerala PSC September exam calendar, it is very important to follow the instructions as given in the schedule. Do consider the instructions given in the exam calendar to download the hall tickets from the official website of Kerala PSC. As the preliminarily test consists of an objective type exam (OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post, candidates must remember the following key points while preparing for the exam.
- Other than the Main Topics mentioned in the Syllabus or program of study referred to in the examination calendar, questions from various areas which are related to the educational qualifications approved for the post might also appear in the question paper. Added to it, all the topics cited under the sub head "Main Topics" may not be included in the question paper.
- While in the exam hall, candidates must produce the Identification Certificate attached to the admission tickets and also the original of prescribed documents to prove their identity during the time of examination. Candidates who fail to produce the original identity proof will not be permitted to attend the examination.
- The exam time includes half an hour as preparation time for the verification of identification certificates and ID Proofs of the candidates who appear for the examination.