Kerala PSC LD Clerk Pathanamthitta 1998 Question Paper
1. In a certain code ADG means "Boys are intelligent", JAM means "Select good boys" and AGP means "Encourage intelligent
Boys" — which letter in that code means "Select"?
(a) J or M (b) M (c) D (d) P (e) None of these
2. A mother is thrice older than her son now. 15 years later she will be only twice as old as the son. What is the mothers present
(a) 45 (b) 20 (c) 25 (d) 40 (e) None of these
3. Which one of the following is different from the other three?
(a) Pilot (b) Driver (c) Singer (d) Sing (e) None of these
4. In the following pair, which pair is different from others?
(a) Kerala-Calicut (b) Tamilnadu-Chennai
(c) Uttar Pradesh-Lucknow (d) Bihar-Patna (e) None of these
5. Which of the following word will come fourth in the English dictionary?
(a) False (b) Follow (c) Faithfully (d) Fool (e) Foot
6. In the following four pairs three pairs are related in some ways. Find the one differently related.
(a) Bread : Flour (b) Nail : Iron (c) Chair : Wood
(d) House : Roof (e) None of these
7. Rearrange the following group of letters to form the correct spelling of a familiar word: OLCPIE
8. In a class consisting of 50 students, 10 play Football but not Hockey, 10 play Hockey but not Football and 15 play neither
Football nor Hockey, then the number of students playing both Football and Hockey are:
(a) 10 (b) 20 (c) 15 (d) 25 (e) None of these
9. Pick out from the following group the one item that does not belong to the group:
(a) O.N.V. Kurup (b) Shiny Wilson (c) Mammootty (d) Akkitham
(e) None of these
10.What is the minimum number of scooter that could move in this formation? Two scooters in front of a scooter, two scooters
behind a scooter and a scooter between the two scooters.
(a) 3 (b) 4 (c) 5 (d) 6 (e) None of these
11. Word is related to "Dictionary" in the same way "Flower" is related to:
(a) Garden (b) Plant (c) Forest (d) Garland (e) None of these
12. The following set of numbers form a series. But out of the numbers, one number is wrongly written. Find it out
8, 11, 17, 25, 38, 53, 71
13. A motor car and a scooter together cost Rs. 30,000. The car costs 5 times as much as the scooter. The cost of the car is
(a) Rs. 24,000 (b) Rs. 50,000 (c) Rs. 20,000 (d) 25,000 (e) None of these
14. Which is the stranger among the following
(a) Earth (b) Moon (c) Mars (d) Venus (e) None of these
15. Lally is twice as old as Anitha, but one third the age of Rugma. Vishnu is half the age of Anitha but is twice older than Manju.
Which pair indicates the oldest and the youngest?
(a) Anitha and Manju (b) Rugma and Vishnu
(c) Rugma and Manju (d) Manju and Ramu
(e) None of these
More articles: Kerala PSC LD Clerk Old Question Papers