Beauty tips for keeping our hands neat and beautiful
1. When we are working in our home that washing cloths, works at kitchen we should ware glosses and tide it on our hands with a rubber band for avoid loosening it from hands.
2. When you start cutting vegetables before cutting we can apply the mixture of lemon juice with salt on our hands and we must ware finger caps during cutting vegetables.
3. If the skins of our palms are very hard the palms must be massage with a pumice stone at night and apply some oil before gone to sleep, it removes thickening of our palms and helps it becomes soft.
4. For softening of our hands apply the mixture of some vinegar with equal quantity of tomato juice.
5. Mix the coconut milk with tea waste and scrub it on your hands getting a pealing effect.
6. Take some ripe banana fruit mix it with tea waste and use it for massaging our hands that remove the darkness of skin due to ultraviolet rays.
7. Mix some milk with turmeric powder and apply it on your hands for softening the skin.
8. Take the pulp of Aloevera using a spoon and mix it with some milk and massage the hands with this mixture will moisturises our hands.
9. Make the mixture off carrot and milk using mixture grinder and keep this mixture on fridge. Few minutes before outing massage your hands with this mixture will make your hands beautiful.
10. To remove the darkness on elbow applies the mixture of carrot and radish.
11. Before sleeping dip your hands in slightly warmed water it will helps to increase the blood circulation of your hands and also massage your hands with moisturiser for keeping your hands healthy and beautiful.
12. Massage the nails with olive oil will increase the thickness of nail.
13. Apply the mixture of glycerine and honey on your nail to keep your nails shiny.
14. Leave your nails with out nail polish for two days in a week.
15. Apply a coating of colourless nail polish before you apply coloured nail polish; this keeps our nails original colour.
Call +91 8138875600 for details
More articles: Health Care Tips