Navarakizhi a popular ayurvedic treatment in kerala
Navarakkizhi is a on of the rejuvenation therapy in traditional ayurvedic treatment in Kerala. For this procedure they are using Navara rice and some other ayurvedic herbs for massaging. The Navara rice has lot medicinal values it is stimulating the nerves and helps to the rebuilding of muscles. Today lot of hospitals, ayurvedic resorts and other ayurvedic centers in Kerala is offering these types of ayurvedic treatments. The descriptions about most popular Ayurvedic treatment Navarakkizhi are given below.
Navarakkizhi is one of the massaging treatments in Ayurveda. For massaging they are using Navara rice and combination of some other herbs. Navarakizhi is mainly prescribed for the patients with skeletal and neuromuscular problems.
In this process, Navara ris is boiling with milk and some medicinal herbs. The boluses of this cooking rice filled in a small cotton pouch and tied it closely. Before massaging a mild herbal oil is applying on the body of the patient and then starting massaging with kizhi(pouch of Navara rice), this process is taking about more than 60 minutes as per the doctors prescription. The duration of this treatment is about 14 days.
Significance of Navarakizhi
• This treatment making a good relief from stress and strain
• It is rejuvenate and nourish our body
• Navarakkizhi stimulating our nervous system and improving our skin condition
• This procedure is best for arthritis
• Helps to making a good relief from neurological disorders
• Getting good relief from chronic muscular problems
More articles: Health Care Tips